Photo Gallery

Fire Damage in Home

Fire Damage Restoration

Check out our photo from one of our jobs. The cause of loss began as a grease fire incident and spread from the stove, throughout the kitchen into the dining room and living room. The entire home was affected by smoke and soot.

Air Movers

Water Pipe Burst

At this location, there was a pipe that busted from the water heated in the attic. The water affected the ceiling and carpet in the hallway, two bedrooms, and the closets. When our guys arrived, the water readings were still showing pretty high, so they had to drill some holes in the wall and placed 12 air movers and 2 dehumidifiers. 

Air Mover Equipment

Water Damage Restoration

Full home affected from a water damage while the customer was on vacation.

SERVPRO of Southeast Austin arrived on site and mitigated the home and had great feedback from the customer on the work completed. Coming home to your house full of water can be stressful, so we try to minimize that stress and get the situation handled as quickly as possible.

grayish background with mold spores, green box with "Mold problem? call servpro we can help" in middle, servpro logo under it

Do You Have Mold?

If you have mold in your residential or commercial property, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Southeast Austin. Our highly trained professionals can remediate the mold growth that is affecting your property. 

inside of home, chair in middle of the room, everything completely burnt. Debris everywhere

Fire Damage

This fire damaged house in Austin, TX had some major damage! SERVPRO of Southeast Austin was able to assess the damage, clean up the debris, demo the property, and rebuild the home back to its pre loss condition.